MANTECA HISTORICAL SOCIETY & MUSEUM Chartered in 1990 as a non-profit organization, the Manteca Historical Society has made great strides in providing a local historical museum in Manteca, California. The museum is a fascinating learning center for all ages. The museum houses a vast array of artifacts, documents and thousands of photographs.
Tues. & Wed. 1:00 -3:00pm; Thurs. & Sun. 1:00 – 4:00pm (also available for pre-scheduled group tours – please call museum)
UPCOMING MEETINGS & EVENTS at the Museum:
- Mon., May 4 MHS Reunion committee meeting – 10:00am
- Thurs., May 14 Program Night (Quilt Guild w/ Janet Dyk) – 7:00pm
- Sun., May 17 St. Paul’s Centennial Reception – 1:00pm
- Mon., May 18 Exec. Committee Meeting – 3:00pm
- Tues., May 19 Reminisce Group – 1:00pm
- Thurs., May 21 Letters to Grandkids – 1:00pm
- Thurs., May 21 Board Meeting – 6:30pm
- Thurs., May 28 Docent Lunch Meeting – 11:30am
Please visit our SPONSORS. We appreciate their support!