MANTECA HISTORICAL SOCIETY & MUSEUM Chartered in 1990 as a non-profit organization, the Manteca Historical Society has made great strides in providing a local historical museum in Manteca, California. The museum is a fascinating learning center for all ages. The museum houses a vast array of artifacts, documents and thousands of photographs.
- UPCOMING MEETINGS & EVENTS at the Museum:
- Thurs., Sept. 10 – 7:00pm Stockton Metro Airport Program with Harry Mavrogenes, A.P. Director
- Sun., Sept. 13 – 2:00pm Annual MHS&Museum BBQ & Ice Cream Social (at the Manteca Transit Center) Fagundes Tri-tip, bbq chicken, pasta, salads, watermellon, and ice cream and beverages! Car show, giant raffle! All for $20 / kids under 12 $9)
- Mon., Sept. 14 Exec. Committee Meeting – 3:00pm
- Tues., Sept. 15 Reminisce Group – 1:00pm
- Thurs., Sept. 17 Board Meeting – 6:30pm
- Thurs., Sept. 24 Docent Lunch Meeting – 11:30am
Please visit our SPONSORS. We appreciate their support!