MANTECA HISTORICAL SOCIETY & MUSEUM Chartered in 1990 as a non-profit organization, the Manteca Historical Society has made great strides in providing a local historical museum in Manteca, California. The museum is a fascinating learning center for all ages. The museum houses a vast array of artifacts, documents and thousands of photographs.
Museum Hours: Tues. & Wed. 1:00 -3:00pm; Thurs. & Sun. 1:00 – 4:00pm Fireworks will be on sale in the museum parking lot from June 28 – July 4. Only street parking will be allowed during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
UPCOMING MEETINGS & EVENTS at the Museum:
- June 28 – July 4 Fireworks on sale at museum parking lot – Noon to 10:00pm
- Thurs., July 9 Program Night (Manteca Garden Club) – 7:00pm
- Mon., July 13 Exec. Committee Meeting – 3:00pm
- No Meeting Letters to Grandkids Group
- Thurs., July 16 Board Meeting – 6:30pm
- Tues., July 21 Reminisce Group – 1:00pm
- Thurs., July 23 Docent Lunch Meeting – 11:30am
- NEED VOLUNTEERS for Museum Fireworks Booth! Please call Clancy Rogers at 822.0932 cell, for work schedule openings.
Please visit our SPONSORS. We appreciate their support!