MANTECA HISTORICAL SOCIETY & MUSEUM
Chartered in 1990 as a non-profit organization, the Manteca Historical Society has made great strides in providing a local historical museum in Manteca, California. The museum is a fascinating learning center for all ages. The museum houses a vast array of artifacts, documents and thousands of photographs. Please visit the museum often, and bring a friend!
UPCOMING MEETINGS (At the Museum unless indicated):
- Holiday Open House for Members and Guests – Sun. Dec. 4 – 1:00 to – 4:00pm
- Exec. Committee Meeting – Mon., Dec. 12, 3:00pm
- Board Meeting – Thurs., Dec. 15, 6:30pm
- Reminisce Group – Tues., Dec. 20, 1:00pm
- Docent Christmas Lunch – Thurs., Dec. 22, 11:30am (at Chubby’s Diner – 225 W. Louise, Manteca)
- CHRISTMAS DAY – Sun., Dec. 25 – Museum Closed
- NEW YEAR’S DAY – Sun., Jan. 1st – Museum Closed
Please visit our valued SPONSORS. We appreciate their support!