MANTECA HISTORICAL SOCIETY & MUSEUM Chartered in 1990 as a non-profit organization, the Manteca Historical Society has made great strides in providing a local historical museum in Manteca, California. The museum is a fascinating learning center for all ages. The museum houses a vast array of artifacts, documents and thousands of photographs. Please visit the museum often, and bring a friend!
24th ANNUAL GOURMET SAMPLER TICKETS NOW ON SALE! Over 25 food and beverage vendors will be sampling their wares Sunday, March 13th, 1:00-3:30pm at the Manteca Senior Center! Advanced ticket sales: only $20 adults / $10 kids 12/under. Tickets available at: The Museum Gift Shop or Docent desk, Tipton’s Stationary & Gifts, Guido’s Pizza, Manteca Senior Center, or by calling the Museum at (209)825-3021 or emailing Clancy at: firstname.lastname@example.org. All proceeds benefit the Museum
INCLUDING THE GIANT RAFFLE WITH LOADS OF PRIZES!!!
UPCOMING FEBRUARY HISTORICAL SOCIETY MEETINGS (AT MUSEUM):
- Gourmet Sampler Planning Meeting #2 – Wed. Feb. 3, 1:00pm
- Program Night – Fraud Prevention – Thurs. Feb. 11 – 7:00pm
- Exec. Committee Meeting – Mon. Feb. 15 – 3:00pm
- Reminisce Group – Tues. Feb. 16 – 1:00pm
- Letters to Grandkids Group – Thurs. Feb 18 – 1:00pm
- Docent Lunch Meeting – Thurs. Feb. 25 – 11:30am (at Dairy Queen on South Main)
To View Newsletters, CLICK on the Newsletters tab at top right of this home page.
Please visit our business SPONSORS. We appreciate their support!
If you believe you have something that may be of interest to the museum, please contact our museum manager, Clancy at (209)825-3021. Leave message.