MANTECA HISTORICAL SOCIETY & MUSEUM Chartered in 1990 as a non-profit organization, the Manteca Historical Society has made great strides in providing a local historical museum in Manteca, California. The museum is a fascinating learning center for all ages. The museum houses a vast array of artifacts, documents and thousands of photographs. Please visit the museum often, and bring a friend!
Thank you for supporting our 24th Annual Summer BBQ & Ice Cream Social on Sept. 11, 2016. We also greatly appreciate our major sponsors: Raymus Homes, Tuff Boy Trailers, Gary Singh, Oak Valley Community Bank, Brocchini Family Partnership, Golden Valley Credit Union and Perry & Sons.
UPCOMING MEETINGS (At the Museum unless indicated):
- Docent Lunch Meeting – Thurs. Sept. 22 – 11:30am
- Program: George Perry & Sons – Thurs. Oct. 13 – 7:00pm
- Exec. Committee Meeting – Mon. Oct. 17 – 3:00pm
- Reminisce Group – Tues. Oct. 18 – 1:00pm
- Letters to Grandkids Group – Thurs. Oct. 20 – 1:00pm
- Board of Directors Meeting – Thurs. Oct. 20 – 6:30pm
- Docent Lunch Meeting – Thurs. Oct. 27 – 11:30am
Please visit our valued business SPONSORS. We appreciate their support!