MANTECA HISTORICAL SOCIETY & MUSEUM Chartered in 1990 as a non-profit organization, the Manteca Historical Society has made great strides in providing a local historical museum in Manteca, California. The museum is a fascinating learning center for all ages. The museum houses a vast array of artifacts, documents and thousands of photographs.
Museum Hours: Tues. & Wed. 1:00 -3:00pm; Thurs. & Sun. 1:00 – 4:00pm Fireworks will be on sale in the museum parking lot from June 28 – July 4. Only street parking will be allowed during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
UPCOMING MEETINGS & EVENTS at the Museum:
- Thurs., Aug.13 Program Night (Robert Dawson) – 7:00pm ”The Public Library” A photographic essay
- Mon., Aug. 17 Exec. Committee Meeting – 3:00pm
- Tues., Aug. 18 Reminisce Group – 1:00pm
- Thurs., Aug. 20 Board Meeting – 6:30pm
- Thurs., Aug. 23 Docent Lunch Meeting – 11:30am
- Sun., Sept. 13 Old Fashioned BBQ & Ice Cream Social 2:00pm at the Manteca Transit Station
Please visit our SPONSORS. We appreciate their support!