MANTECA HISTORICAL SOCIETY & MUSEUM Chartered in 1990 as a non-profit organization, the Manteca Historical Society has made great strides in providing a local historical museum in Manteca, California. The museum is a fascinating learning center for all ages. The museum houses a vast array of artifacts, documents and thousands of photographs. Please visit the museum often, and bring a friend!
24th Summer BBQ & Ice Cream Social Poster – 2016 (Coming Sept. 11, 2016 – Tickets now on sale at the Manteca Museum 209.825.3021, at Tipton’s Stationary, at the Senior Center, or by calling Phyllis at 209.239.0744) Many thanks to our event sponsors: Raymus Homes, Tuff Boy Trailers, Gary Singh, and Golden Valley Credit Union.
UPCOMING MEETINGS (At the Museum unless indicated):
- Docent Lunch Meeting – Thurs. Aug. 25 – 11:30am
- Program: Toni Raymus- on the Great Valley Bookfest – Thurs. Sept. 8 – 7:00pm
- Exec. Committee Meeting – Mon. Sept. 12 – 3:00pm
- Letters to Grandkids Group – Sept. 15 – 1:00pm
- Board of Directors Meeting – Thurs. Sept. 15 – 6:30pm
- Reminisce Group – Tues. Sept. 20 – 1:00pm
- Docent Lunch Meeting – Thurs. Sept. 22 – 11:30am
Please visit our valued business SPONSORS. We appreciate their support!