MANTECA HISTORICAL SOCIETY & MUSEUM Chartered in 1990 as a non-profit organization, the Manteca Historical Society has made great strides in providing a local historical museum in Manteca, California. The museum is a fascinating learning center for all ages. The museum houses a vast array of artifacts, documents and thousands of photographs.
- UPCOMING MEETINGS & EVENTS at the Museum:
- Thurs., Oct. 8 – Program Night – The History of Manteca Trucking – presented by: Al Nunes, owner / AC Trucking Co. – 7:00pm (Come see some of Al’s restored truck collection!)
- Mon., Oct. 12 – Exec. Committee Meeting – 3:00pm
- Thurs., Oct. 15 – Letters to Grandkids – 1:00pm
- Thurs., Oct. 15 – Board Meeting – 6:30pm
- Tues., Oct. 20 – Reminisce Group – 1:00pm
- Thurs., Oct. 22 – Docent Lunch Meeting – 11:30am
- Sat., Oct. 24 – Volunteers needed – Museum Cleaning Day – 8:00am (lunch provided!)
Please visit our SPONSORS. We appreciate their support!